What's my new idea?

What's my new idea?

      I started reading non-fiction recently, and I find it difficult to remember every single thing in the book. Today, when I was randomly scrolling through YouTube, I suddenly saw a video of Matt D'Avella in which he explained very clearly about how he learned a system for remembering everything.

         And this is for my future reference, maybe. The main algorithm of this video is

'Take notes, Revise, Categorize and file'

But what I thought was that instead of categorizing and filing the flash cards, I could just simply sit and write a blog, which is my favourite hobby (feeling proud of my idea, lol). Well, I am currently reading (in non-fiction) Eat that Frog! by Brian Tracy, and my next book would be Chanakya in the Classroom, of which I already completed a part last year. And I'm thinking of continuing my old habit of maintaining my track on Goodreads. Let's see how this plan works!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favourite Teacher

Lost in thoughts